Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Endings...

... usually make me cry.

Today marked the last baby/toddler music class for us, ever.  I have loved taking Miah to class for the past three years, because it has been time set aside each week, just for the two of us.  I can't say that she hasn't been absolutely rotten sometimes, but it's been fun.

I thought there would be tears, but let's face it...  there is no time for tears while chasing Ms. Miah!  We did take our own paparazzi with us so I could focus on enjoying the last class.  Thanks Seth!  you took some awesome shots!


Lovin' on my "baby"... Rocking Time:

Since it was the class party, everybody was invited:

Time to let go of that little hand:

Catch ya next year...  Preschool Music, here she comes:
 L.

No comments: