Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sunday, 28 May 2006


  • Ah... 20 1/2 hours on the road, and 1100 miles later, I can say that day 1 was a success!  Here's my trip pic. of the day from Saturday...

    That's Caleb at Chick-Fil-A "play-d-place" #1... and in case you're wondering, we did stop at more than one Chick-Fil-A yesterday.  Give me a break... it was one of the best things about Georgia... good memories! 
    There's lots to do yet today, as it's just begun, but the quote of the morning, from Seth, is, "those are the biggest palm trees I've ever seen"... and from Grace, "Florida makes the biggest palm trees"...  They've never seen palm trees before, so it's funny...
    I almost had a great pic. of a lizzard, but Caleb bumped the camera... bummer.  The lizzard sighting was also the end of our outside time, this morning, as it scared Grace more than an alligator would have... hehehe... such a girl...
    Well... may not have Internet access for a couple of days, but I'll be posting as I can...
    Lisa

No comments: