Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thursday, 11 May 2006


I am losing my touch...
SB's tonite... only 8 slices of pizza (and not all the crust) and 2 breadsticks.  One of these days we're going to have a pizza eating contest, and I am going to down at least 2 whole pizzas...  Actually, if it was a competition I could probably keep putting it away for a good long time.  I don't like to lose...
Speaking of "bragging rights"...  Here's my most recent tetris high score, as promised.  On April 28th I scored 429,015.  That included 27 tetrises, which I thought was pretty good.  Anybody ever top 500,000?  That's my goal right now...  I know...  I know...  lofty life goals, huh?
Lisa

Comments:
 
Wow, again pretty good, 21 minutes! I think i topped that, sorry to say! I'll have to play it and find out! Cya later, Jess
anonymous
You may not like to lose, but you did with your pathetic effort on Thursday. I could've doubled you up if I had wanted to. That's OK, I'm like more than 100,000 points behind you in Tetris. So I'm pathetic too. Oh the life of an unchurched pastor! :) I need to DO something about this!

No comments: