Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wednesday, 17 May 2006


Currently Watching
My Little Pony - The Princess Promenade
see related
Quote of the day by Seth: "Well, I do know that Mommy ate my pizza like an alligator!"
OK... so it's not one of my customs to take food out of my children's mouths... well... except under certain circumstances... but tonight was NOT one of those circumstances.  We were just enjoying our pizza when I realized that Seth was down to the crust... and he doesn't like crust.  So, since I was still a little bit hungry I asked him if he was going to eat his crust, he said no, and I proceeded to eat it, realizing that he'd left a bit of sauce and cheese... bonus...
Well, apparently, he was going to eat that little bit of sauce and cheese, and I effectively ruined his dinner by chomping his pizza down like an alligator... oops...
And now, I'll go, because I need to have some special "girl time" with the child who ate her own crust tonight... even though she usually doesn't... guess she didn't want to see me transformed into an alligator again...
Lisa  

Comments:

 That is SO cute!!! Can;t wait to see them in Alittle bit!! LOts of Love, Shandi

No comments: