Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mystery Trip, Day 1...

... Because every vacation does not necessarily have to revolve around rodents!

The quote of the day, from Grace, pretty much sums it up: "This is crazy! We're going on vacation, and we don't even know where we're going!"

I used to think that spontaneity was fun. Unfortunately, I have kinda lost that sentiment as we have added more little people to our family. In fact, I have become somewhat obsessive about vacation planning, and I'm very good at it if I do say so myself. However, today is a good reminder of the fun that can be had when you have no idea where you're going... Sort of makes me think about a road trip out west, some 9 1/2 years ago... a lot...

That said, I think a trip to a waterpark and some mini golf are in the works for tomorrow. Stay tuned...

For now, it's sleepy time!

Lisa

No comments: