Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Grace!

Somehow, it just amazes me that my only (well, maybe not... we'll see) princess is eight! Of course, she's eight goin' on eighteen and even had a few moments in which she informed us that she is not a little kid anymore, today, but it's still just crazy when I think about how quickly the time goes!

Grace has grown up so much, but she is still not too big to choose the Rat Infested Cardboard Pizza Palace for her birthday dinner! In combination with a "flower cake" and chocolate AND vanilla ice cream, it made for a pretty good birthday celebration!

Present time remains an absolute favorite for Grace... but a picture is worth more than any words I can come up with here. This was the reaction to the Lego Agents set that she has had on her "list" for over a year:
And so here she is... My baby doll... Age 8!



Lisa

No comments: