Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Have Coveted...

... those family stickers that people have on their vehicles for a long time now.

But in typical Lisa fashion, I just couldn't bring myself to purchase plain old stick figures, and I never could find the right number of people in the correct genders with Mouse Ears... so I finally gave in, sometime back in November I think, and custom ordered what I thought were some amazing decals! Only problem was, I kept forgetting to actually put them on the van...

So, today I went out and cleaned the back window and actually stuck the little people on it, and I was so excited about how cool it looked that I grabbed Caleb, who was the most accessible child, and threw him out the door to see them...

I should always have a videotape running with Caleb. I mean... I should just implant one in his forehead or something... Because he stops short and lets out a shriek (sort of horrified), and says, "Mommy! What did you do to the van?" And then he stands there for a moment, and I can see the light dawning on his confusion, and a smile spreads across his face. This is followed by, "Oh, Mommy! I thought it was a bunch of weirdos, but it's us!"

Maybe you were right with the first impression, K...

The New Decal on "The Nazarene Limousine"

L.

No comments: