Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Multitasking At Its Best...



This has been the strangest day.  Somewhere in the midst of applying for yet another job, preparing for HallowedWorship next week, trying to figure out the logistics of Upward basketball and cheerleading for my kids this year, checking on my book sales, baking chocolate chunk cookies, submitting school work, working out details for the quiz program in West Jamaica, and working through calendar issues, it occurred to me that I have a lot on my plate.

I'm not complaining.  The truth is, I don't do that well if I don't have a lot on my plate.  And I'm really excited about most of what I'm looking at right now.  In recent weeks I have been trying to get rid of all the stuff that doesn't really matter.  I think I'm doing relatively well with that, although I have still spent far too many hours at this desk today.  It's slow progress, but that's much better than no progress at all.

I'm going to go serve those cookies now, and I might even read a book or two to Miah and Ian before the evening hits me at full force.

Enjoy life.  Walk in the light you have.  Trust that things will turn out right.  Rinse.  Repeat.

L.         

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you.