Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Quizfest 2014...

I'm going to be honest.  When I saw the list of teams, I thought, "Wow!  This is going to be a tough tournament!"  And, it was, because many of the best quiz teams across the country were represented.  I thought, "Wow!  I just hope they have fun and, maybe, place a little higher that last year (8th)."  I shouldn't have shortchanged them...

Individual Results:

Samantha, 8th place Novice:


Seth, 9th Place Experienced and Grace, 1st Place Experienced:

Durand A entered the tournament seeded 2nd.  Semi-finals with Olathe and Blanchester was tough, but they pulled it out:

"We haven't won anything, yet..."  Gearing up for finals and trying not to get too excited, because a semi-finals win can do that to you, which can be a real danger:


Finals with Blanchester and Avon Parkside (always nice to have friends on the other seats):

Last Question:

And, here are your Quizfest 2014 Champions!!!

So... How about dinner? 
L.

PS  As a side note, the scholarships earned, this weekend, took Grace over the $10,000.00 mark!  Sweet!

No comments: