Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Happy Fifth Birthday, Miah...

I feel like this is a rite of passage kind of birthday...  Somehow, when you turn five, you're not a "baby" anymore.  But my brain is having difficulty making this connection.  How can my baby not be a baby...

And yet, here she is... absolutely beautiful, a far cry from the very grey, cheesy, pitiful little thing she was when she came into the world:




Miah chose Chuck-E-Cheese for her birthday dinner (should I admit that the one good thing about getting the "baby" to age five is that I do not see any more trips to the rat infested, cardboard pizza palace in our future):


And, here, she is blowing out a five candle that is stuck in a pan of brownies, because the cake is coming at the party, later on:
 

Per normal, she made out like a bandit in the birthday present department:


She even got a unicorn, compliments of Daddy who had to work pretty hard to figure out which of the secret Lego minifigures was the unicorn, without opening the packages:


Even though I'm having a little bit of trouble processing how quickly she's growing up, I can't wait to see what the next five years hold...

Mama loves you, "Miah Moose"... Much... Much... Much...

No comments: