Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Monday, April 9, 2007

Traditionally, I love the day after Easter...

...It is, after all, the greatest candy sale day of the year. But today I was disappointed...

If they had a significant amount of nutritional value, I could live on Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. Unfortunately, they do not. So, I do not.

Today, there were no Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs left. Well... at least not the original chocolate kind. I do have a couple of packages of fudge covered ones in my possession. Is there anyone out there with plain chocolate who wants to trade before I eat all of these?

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We spent ours with family, so it was very nice. The Easter Bunny brought Caleb a CD that features Spin Doctors, Weird Al, and Hootie... uh... There's a real interesting story behind that one... We actually made it to "building church" three out of four Sundays, too. We would have had four in a row, but some (sort of unforseen) circumstances threw our plan off a bit. We ate turkey... and mashed potatoes... and homemade cheesecake.

Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Weird Al's song happen to be called, "I need a nap" Because my sister might have the same CD...

Happy Belated Easter!

Shandi