Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Sunday, April 8, 2007

It Was A Busy Weekend...


  • ...and then it was a busy Monday... and now it is a busy Tuesday, but I figure I've got to write sometime!

    Seth had his first basketball game on Saturday. I think he had fun, but it is a little frustrating when so many very little people are trying to learn to play a sport of any kind. Seth really loves basketball, and he was irritated by the kids who didn't stay in their positions and didn't even try to dribble the ball. Other than the "injury" he sustained, I think it went pretty well, though. Here are a couple of pics:

    Grace and I skipped gymnastics last night, and I'm beginning to wonder how long this schedule can keep working. We need a gymnastics program in our own town... ugh!

    School is in full swing now, for everyone. I am more interested in my classes this term, so that should help. I am still procrastinating, though. The kids are way ahead of where they need to be, but we still have to meet attendance requirements, so I'm getting creative with our lesson plans at this point. By March I don't know what we're going to do!

    Caleb has been full of funny things to say lately, but unfortunately I haven't written any of them down. I have to get better at that again.

    Ian is growing like a weed! He smiled yesterday... aw... It was so cute!

    OK... OK... Someone in this house needs to go learn something now...

    Lisa

    Comments (1)

No comments: