Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tuesday, 27 June 2006


  • So... I really need to make another post...
    It's strange, because our summer has been busy... like break neck speed busy... but other than what I've written on here already, there's not a whole lot to say.
    I have gotten a lot of summer reading in, which has been relaxing to a certain extent, but not completely, because when I pick up a book I can't really put it down until I'm finished!    I think I've read five works of fiction in the past few weeks, so I guess it's about time for something a little more academic!  I did re-read "The Visitation" by Frank Peretti and plan to review the movie after I watch it one more time...
    The kids have been exceptionally busy with swimming, T-ball, and gymnastics, and I'm looking forward to those things winding down.  We won't be doing as many things in the Fall.  The schedule is just too hectic... time to start making choices!
    And I guess that's about it!  Hope eveyone who reads is having a fantastic summer!
    Lisa

No comments: