Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Sunday, September 3, 2006

Sunday, 03 September 2006


  • I had a great conversation with Seth yesterday.  Some background information... Seth has been saving his money for a long time now, in order to buy a fish tank and some bubble-eyed goldfish.  Yesterday, Phil took Seth and Grace by the pets at Meijer, and Grace mentioned to me that she'd seen a guinea pig. 
    So I asked Seth, "Did you see any fish?" 
    And he replied, "They had every kind of fish except bubble-eyed golfish." 
    And I repeated, "No bubble-eyed goldfish?" 
    And Seth answered, "No, and they'd better make some tomorrow!" 
    At this I laughed and reached for a napkin and pen... 
    And then Seth said, "Don't write that down..."
    Which, of course, I did anyway, because I think he will find it very funny when he's older...
    Lisa 

No comments: