Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Friday, October 26, 2007

I Feel Happy...

... and a little overwhelmed
... and basically exhausted

I really wanted to blog last night, except I couldn't, because Norman (you know, my computer) is sitting on my desk... at my house... that I kind of don't live at anymore... except for a couple of days a week.

This is all a bit hard to explain, but we're in the middle of a move that is going to take several weeks to complete... and it's a shorter move than most. Go figure... Ah, the joys of buying a house.

I am currently sitting in Phil's office, nursing Ian, and keeping an eye on Seth, Grace, and Caleb (half dressed as usual) watching the Backyardigans, who appear at this moment to be levitating... the Backyardigans, I mean. Not the kids. It just goes to show that most people really have no idea what goes on behind the closed doors of the church office... hehehe...

When we arrived yesterday, we received a welcome package from the church, and my immediate thoughts went to, "You Know You've Left the Naz. If..." There was a Blockbuster gift card. If you're a Naz., just laugh... and if you're not, you probably don't get it, but that's OK.

We've had a very busy couple of days, including the house inspection, meetings with realtors and mortgage companies, grocery shopping, and Casey's (IA people, smile big) for dinner. And that really doesn't even begin to touch on the crux of what Phil has been doing (and what we're really here to do, by the way).

I feel like life just exploded! I feel happy!

There's much more to be said, but for now, I'm out...

I owe several very important people some e-mail, and I'd better take care of it now, because I'm not exactly sure when I'll be on next... Besides, it's a very good excuse to avoid my schoolwork...

Thanks For Reading!

Lisa

No comments: