Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Thursday, November 15, 2007

The "Never Ending" Move...

So... It seems as if we started moving several weeks ago, because... well... we did. But, finally, we are nearing the end... I think.

I am still a little hesitant to believe that this is all going to work out in the end and I am going to find myself standing on the deck of my incredible new house sometime early next week, exclaiming with some amount of shock, "This is my house..." and probably crying...

I still have much to catch up on, especially in the virtual world, but for the moment, let it suffice to say that God is unbelievable, and that's just why it makes sense to believe.

More to pack... more school work to complete... and a whole lot more to write... later.

Lisa

No comments: