Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Thursday, January 10, 2008

And It Goes On... And On... And On...

On the first day of every new semester, I take a few moments to reflect on how idiotic I am...

And... well... today is the first day of Spring semester '08...

I just finished printing off my syllabuses... well... except for the one that isn't there yet, and I'm wondering (once again) what could possibly possess a pastor's wife; homeschooling mother of four under age seven to enroll in a full load of credits... SIX courses, at that?

To be honest, there are actually a whole lot of reasons... more than probably any one person realizes... maybe even me... But at any rate, I am actually kind of excited about this semester. I hope I can still say that next week...

Thanks for Reading!

Lisa

No comments: