Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Monday, September 15, 2008

Another Year Older...

... Seth's 8th Birthday

Every year it's the same... I am a little more amazed that my kids are growing up so incredibly fast. At some point, over the past few weeks, I looked at Seth and realized that he is really not a baby anymore!

For his birthday we celebrated with Pizza King and Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream... Not what I would choose, but hey... it wasn't my birthday! I made a Lego Aquaraiders cake, which went well with the present theme. In addition to adding every Aquaraiders set that Seth was still missing, he got books, clothes, a new DS game and case, and lots of fun stuff from his brothers and sister. He shook the presents and guessed them pretty well, too. Uncle Brad would be proud... hehehe...

Here's the 8 year old b-day pics:


Lisa

No comments: