Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Monday, May 9, 2011

Phil’s Graduation Trip, Day 6…

We’re home. I cannot believe I woke up, this morning, in Nampa, ID, and now I am sitting here typing in my house (specifically, I am in the closet in the Master Bedroom… long story)…

I could bore you with flight stories that aren’t that spectacular… airport pizza that is bigger than your head… planes that are so full you actually consider taking a voucher and waiting three more hours… babies that squirm all flight long and fall asleep right before touch down… security measures that “test” the juice in your sippy cups… TSA employees that go through your bags and break mirrors… and gigantic bottles of purple Gatorade… but I won’t. Let’s re-cap, instead…

God is a God of redemption…

“Home” might find you in a Freudian slip at “FBI Fridays”, if you’re not careful…

When you’re seven, you can experience the “best day of your life” on consecutive days, over and over again…

When you’re 31, you can, too…

We had hoped…

Jesus is hope…

Leaving Nampa was harder than I ever dreamed it would be…

I loved this trip…

Lisa

No comments: