Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

And Another Reason...

... the neighbors think we're crazy.

Grace has been doing much of her quizzing review, headed to regionals, outside.  Today she realized that she had about 20 minutes before her piano lesson and asked me if she could go outside to quote a couple of chapters.  It seemed to make sense to me, since there wasn't really anything else for her to do with this time.  Usually I peek out the window and find her swinging, Scripture portion in hand.  Today, this is how I found her:





No wonder we can't keep neighbors!  I mean, here is this kid, pacing and quoting Scripture out loud, and I'm pretty sure she was completely oblivious to the fact that she is carrying her really heavy bag of piano music as she does this (at least it wasn't raining yet)...  Actually, no.  That's not why we can't keep neighbors...  It probably has a lot more to do with the crazy woman following Grace around, snapping pictures...

L.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I completely get the whole "walking while memorizing/reciting" thing ... it's often how I memorized my high school drama lines as well as quizzing!!!

L. said...

Me, too, Vicki! It is crazy to me how much Grace's quizzing is a reflection of my own all those years ago!