Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happy 13th Birthday, Seth!!!



I don't feel like I can possibly be old enough to be the mother of a teenager.  But, sure enough, I am!

It's new ground for birthdays for us.

I think Seth's favorite part of the day was picking out two dozen donuts.  Seriously.  It was more impressive than Disney World:


Since this is a "party year", the big cake is comin' up in a couple of weeks.  But, ya know, you have to have something to stick a candle in:


And some presents...  Seth asked for a "lifetime supply of orange pop".  With as fond as I am of letting my kids drink pop, this is almost a lifetime supply...  But I made him promise to outlive it, anyway...  I think the latest I've heard is that if he asks for a year's supply of pop on every birthday, it will, in essence, be a lifetime supply.  This really probably is a year's supply:



I am so proud of this guy!  Mama loves you "the most-est", Seth!



L.


No comments: