Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Sometimes...

... it just blows my mind - these things I get to do.

Today was... snowy...

We started out by attending the EMD mixer quiz, which was an awful lot of fun.  Phil and I both quizmastered, and Seth and Grace quizzed, and Caleb ran score sheets to the office, and it was just great.  We might be addicted to quizzing... just a little...

If I have never mentioned how amazing Grace is, I might just throw it out there that she is the only quizzer I have ever known who has placed first at a district quiz on three separate districts in one year...  Seth also had a pretty nice day, placing 10th, which means that he has placed in the top 10 on three districts, this year, as well...


I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again.  There's nothing quite like coming home...

After the quiz, we ran some errands and then headed for the church board Christmas party, which was an excellent way to end a wonderful day. 

L.

No comments: