Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

When We Decided To Make This Move...

... I pretty much promised my kids that we would stay connected to their friends and that we would not interrupt their music education.  These were two of the three biggest concerns, and I just couldn't promise that we could keep the house, so it was the best I could do.  A few months in, so far, so good. 

I'll admit that making the trek to Indiana isn't so bad, and I legitimately enjoy seeing friends there as well as going to music classes and lessons.  It's hard for me to be at the house, because there are so many memories, and I know it is only a matter of time before the house will no longer be ours.

But the pros outweigh the cons, and our most recent trip was an awful lot of fun.

Seeing Friends:
Lexi, Nate, & Matt:

Keegan:
 Owen:

We hope to catch some more of you next time around!  Ian did also get to play with John during Grace and Caleb's piano lessons, and Caleb, Ian, and Miah all got to see their music class friends, as well!

And... ahem... Miah and I made some of our own fun in the van, where we spent an awful lot of time on Tuesday:



L.

No comments: