Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday, Miah!

It's hard to wrap my mind around the fact that we have now celebrated half of all of the birthdays we will have with our children before they all reach adulthood.  I'm not sure exactly what that means, but it feels significant!

Our "baby princess" isn't much of a baby anymore at age 4, but I guess she will always be the baby, to us.

We got some amazing birthday pictures, today:






Miah wanted to go to Chuck-E-Cheese, and we didn't want to deprive her or anything, since our bigger kids have always been allowed to choose this on their birthdays, but we did decide to just pkay there and eat later:


Miah chose a very eclectic mix of birthday foods:


And her cake turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself:



She made out like a bandit at present time...  It pays to have older siblings who think you are the queen of the world:

 
I love this little girl with my whole heart!  Happy birthday, Miah!  Mama loves you much... much... much...  and "that's a lot of muches!"

No comments: