Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Unless I Make A Real Effort...

... I rarely end up in a picture that isn't either posed or a "selfie", lately!

Well, I forgot I handed my camera off to my friend, Rita, at District Finals, and I was pleasantly surprised to find this rare coaching moment from top 16, captured on film:


Ah...  District Finals.  It's always an adventure...

I can hardly believe that we have come to the end of Seth and Grace's second district quiz season already.  Time flies...

The end result is that both of them will be quizzing on the Michigan District A Team at Celebrate Life and Q, which makes me happy.  It never ceases to amaze me how stressful district finals is, regardless of who you are or where you quiz.  There were some mishaps in getting there, but they are there nevertheless... 

I am really looking forward to the years to come...

L.

No comments: