Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Monday, January 2, 2017

1-2-17



Some Things I Loved About Today...

1. My January soul care days have begun.  Today I wrote a rule of life for 2017 and began the process of being renewed and refreshed, planning, and vision casting.  
2. I may have accidentally booked a room that is better than I expected.  The price was right, so I went with it.  I think there may be less than four occupied rooms in this entire hotel, which is sort of weird, but I’m rolling with it.
3. Breakfast…  I am hesitant to post the picture, because it’s actually a little embarrassing, but I would like to justify this plate of food by explaining that I knew it was also going to be lunch and dinner when I brought it back to the room, this morning.
 
4. Bubbles in the whirlpool bath.  Yes, I know you’re not supposed to do this.  No, I couldn’t stop myself to save my life.  I never learn.  
5. My new eye mask that can be worn *with* my glasses.  Just a note, the warning on the package about not heating these things up for more than 15 seconds, in the microwave, is solid advice…

This Quote (oddly enough, by a fictional wizard):
 
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that” – J.K. Rowling, Dumbledore

These Verses:

Psalm 20:4, “May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed” (NIV).
Hebrews 11:11 “… because she considered him faithful who had made the promise” (NIV).




L.

No comments: