Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

1-3-17




Some Things I Loved About Today...

1. Making a new stick family (since many of us have recently been beheaded on the back of the Nazarene Limousine)…
2. Putting together a few more sharable safety pins. If you need one, I have plenty. Apparently creativity appeals today...
3. Writing… and writing… and writing… (My latest work has reached enough words to be classified as a novel, but I’m not quite finished. Perhaps tomorrow the rough draft will be ready.)

This Quote (So timely…):

“Never annoy an inspirational author or you will become the poison in her pen and the villain in every one of her books.” –Shannon L. Alder

This Verse:

Genesis 28:15 “I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”




No comments: