Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Friday, March 27, 2009

Looking For The Fountain Of Youth...

... If you're over 30, you probably shouldn't read this! Don't say I didn't warn you!

So... I am going to turn 30 this fall. THIRTY! How the heck did that happen? Tonight I found myself getting irritated with the kids in the health and beauty section of Wal-Mart, because I really wanted to read the labels on the different bottles and jars of lotion to see which one had the best shot of making my face look... let's say 25 ... And it was then that I realized that I am old!

But I don't really want to be old...

Not yet...

Lisa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

age is just a number! i was freaked about turning 40 until i did....then it was no big deal. it's all a matter of attitude.....i don't think i'm old unless i think of my age in relation to others (like you...to you, i realize i'm probably very old)
;)