Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Friday, June 22, 2007

Currently Watching
The Cosby Show: Season 3
By Joseph C. Phillips
see related
If my last post was "heavy" stuff... Take a deep breath... This one is not!

I spent most of the day playing Duplos... and I am not kidding! Actually, I love playing with Caleb's Thomas Duplos and making track... after track... after track. My creations don't last long, because if you have ever watched Thomas the Tank Engine, you know that the engines often crash into bridges... water... each other... whatever, and Caleb plays very imaginatively. But we had lots of fun!

Then I did some Christmas shopping. Yeah... You heard right. Lots of great on-line sales going on this weekend. If you are an on-line shopper, get going! And if you shop at amazon, PLEASE go through my site:

www.blessedmommyof4.blogspot.com

I admit that I have not been blogging on there enough, but I earn a commission every time someone clicks through to amazon and buys something, so if you're going to shop there anyway, PLEASE (again) help me out!

Alright, gotta go. Caleb wants cheese. He is starving, you know... no matter that he is off the growth charts, he has to eat all day long or he is not happy!

Lisa

No comments: