Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I really have no idea how to make this post sound as funny as it was in real life... It will probably just come out sounding stupid... but anyway...

I am so addicted to chocolate! I know... I know... you already know this. But I am really serious. I love chocolate! I have trouble getting through a whole day without chocolate! It doesn't bother me to hide in my bedroom and eat it alone so I don't have to share it with my kids! And, when I eat just one bite... you've got it... I can't stop! I am not in any way making fun of people with addictions. I am being completely honest. I'm a chocoholic!

Well, my biggest weakness, right now, is M & Ms. I especially like the peanut butter ones, but any M & M will do. I can eat a medium sized bag... by myself... in one sitting. Again, as is often the case lately, I am not proud of this... just telling the truth...

But I really want to lose weight... even more than I want to eat bags upon bags of M & Ms (I think). At any rate, I do not want to gain weight, and I kind of have this "deal" going on with someone that if I am a certain size (no I'm not telling), by a certain time (guess I'm not telling that either), there will be a nice sized pay off (go ahead... guess the amount... it's a secret, too. But let's just say it could be used to purchase a whole lot of M & Ms ).

Now... I am not a gambling kind of girl, although this may sound close. The truth is, if I don't lose the weight, I will have lost nothing... literally... But I really do want to lose the weight, because I have a lot of really cute clothes that haven't seen the light of day in years, and I am kind of sick of wearing tents out in public...

But moving on... I think I have found the answer! I told Phil earlier that I have a "patch". This was the part that was so funny to us. You should laugh and just pretend that it's funny to you, too...

The other day I was in the store, and you'll never believe what I found. It's M & M flavored chapstick! Ah... I'm in love! Now, every time I want M & Ms, I can just smother my lips with chapstick, instead. (And, yes, I have the Reeses kind, too. That helped me to survive the gestational diabetes near the end of my preg. with Ian.)

I'm not promising to keep you all posted on a regular basis, but I'll let you know when I've reached my goal... yeah, yeah... If I ever do...

Lisa

No comments: