Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Here's the latest summer update, along with some pretty cute pics. if I do say so myself...
Seth:
Seth is almost finished with T-ball, which is a good thing, because I am not so into T-ball this season. Of course, Seth loves playing, but I am ready for basketball to begin again... Unfortunately, I'll have to live through football season, first. He's been busy reading this summer, as well, which is amazing, since he hated reading until a few months ago. Now he is a little bookworm. Ah... he's growing up. Now if only he'd remember to feed Bobby on a regular basis...

Grace:
Grace has been busy playing Cedar Point and begging to go again every day we're not there! She, also, is a bookworm, but that's really not new news. She has finished a whole series of chapter books (24 of them to be exact), and now I am going to make her read Seth's books, because her hobby is getting expensive! She has also grown quite interested in writing letters, and of course, she draws several hundred pictures each week! Don't be surprised if you receive something in the mail from her soon...

Caleb:
Although Caleb has turned three, he still fits the profile of the human tornado pretty well. His life consists mostly of playing with Thomas legos... or Thomas take-alongs... or watching Thomas movies... or reading about Thomas. He's also rather interested in playing outside now, and he loves his other books (you know, the ones that aren't about Thomas) and his puzzles, as well. He often stops spinning and tearing through the house to give us huge hugs and tons of kisses...

Ian:
And, oh, our baby Ian is getting so big! I can't believe how quickly he is changing! He's starting to sit up on his own for short periods of time, and he's really getting interested in toys. He especially likes anything he can chew on or knock over... like blocks... which means his brothers and sister have to be careful where they build now! Ian is starting to get mobile... he rolls himself around until he gets where he wants to be... or as is more often the case, where he doesn't want to be. Then we rescue him!


I can't say I'm bored, but if I was, Grace would have the answer. In her words, "There's nothing to be bored about. You can stand on your head... do cartwheels... learn to juggle..." Yep, always something to do around here, but it had been rather relaxing as of late.

And, of course, today is Father's Day, so I'd like to say Thank You to Phil, who is such a great dad to these little people. We are so blessed!

Well, gotta go. It's feeding time at the zoo!

Look for more updates soon. I have quite a few things to write about, but only so much time... ugh...

Lisa

1 comment:

L. said...

Hey signed up for Xanga so I could keep up with you and Kim's blogs. Keeping my blog on my myspace. Seem to have an unuaual following. Would like to know who reads it but no one but you signed in. Kim reads it and so does Jennifer. That is all I know three of you. Kids are growing as fast as our grass. They all look so happy. You are obviously doing a great job with them. Love you all, ANG