Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Monday, September 10, 2007

And So... I Start All Over Again... Again...

Over the past few years, I have played around with blogging a bit. It all started with a xanga account that has long since been retired, but that's another story for another time that no one really needs to re-hash...

Since then, I have used my other two xanga accounts, relatively faithfully, except of course when I wasn't faithful to them at all. Seems that's how everything in life goes... I have set up accounts on facebook, bebo, and the ever popular myspace, but they don't really count, because they are social networks, for the most part, with very few participants who actually blog. In my opinion, they are kind of the next generation of Jr. High notes that ask the question, "Do you like me? Check yes or no"... except they don't waste so many trees... Additionally, I think that I am using up at least two or three site names on blogger that I can't even access, because I've forgotten my passwords... and maybe my e-mail addresses, too. My quest to own a piece of every new blogging community has been fun, in a way, but I finally came to the realization that I simply cannot keep up with them all. It has become necessary for me to maintain one blog, and, quite frankly, this is it, because I've run out of room to upload any more pictures to xanga.

The purpose of this blog is to share the basic, everyday things that happen in my life. It will include cute quotes from my kids, faith explorations and revelations, and probably a story or two about dead goldfish along the way (though I hope not any time soon, because we've all become quite attached to "Bobby"). I am planning to archive posts from my various blogging ventures, but this is bound to take some time, and I don't have a whole lot of that to spare at the moment. Please be patient as I bring this particular corner of the net up to speed.

Thanks for Reading!

Lisa

No comments: