Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Friday, September 7, 2007

Grace... The Little Me...

Today we had our first quizzing temper tantrum. I was so... uh... proud... hehehe.

Seth and Grace were holding up the little numbers that come out of the box (yeah, it's taking me a while to get used to this system), and Caleb was serving as my content judge (is there such a thing in children's quizzing?). At any rate, Grace pulled out a 1, when she meant to pull out a 3, and then she burst into tears before I had even announced the correct answer. Oops...

Grace, of course, went on to vow that she would never speak to Seth again, because he scored 19/20, but she only scored 18/20. How unfair! By the way, I wasn't even going to tell them what they scored. It was just practice, for crying out loud! But, you know, they keep track...

It was really all I could do to not burst out laughing, because I know this attitude is largely the fault of the gene pool. I think that when Grace grows up, she's gonna be a quizzer just like me... Heaven help us...

1 comment:

L. said...

I can see it now. A quiz off of the top two seats of the state. Competation makes one want to learn more. Great thing to teach them. Hope all is going great your way.

ANG