Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I think I can... I think I can... I think I can...

...Catch up! But maybe I can't...

At any rate, be looking for updates soon, including our only trip to Cedar Point with the kids this summer. There is still much going on, and I doubt the load is going to get much lighter as I start school next week and the kids start right after Labor Day! And then there are piano lessons... and soccer... and swimming... and vacations... and field trips... and quizzing (imagine that)!

For today, here's the long postponed posting of the VBS slideshow (several weeks later)! I stayed up until 5am creating this one (long story), which is really late! This week I'm only staying up until midnight... or maybe 1am, depending on how long the prime time Olympic coverage lasts! I never claimed I wasn't an absolute moron...

See below for the VBS pics:



Lisa

No comments: