Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Am Ever Tired...

... Day 8

Today we moved from our hotel suite to an amazing rental house...

In between we played mini golf at Fantasia Gardens... which was awesome... especially when it started raining... but I lost by one putt... and that wasn't awesome... because I play mini golf for blood...

Unfortunately, the batteries for the Powershot died... and I didn't have the XTi or the Olympus on me... so there are only a couple of pics, and Phil hasn't downloaded them yet... so you don't get to see them... hehehe...

Then we went to DisneyQuest. It is not baby friendly. I knew there was a no stroller rule, but come on, there weren't even high chairs at the restaurant! Ian wasn't interested in doing anything... well, except for running away from me... so he and I left after lunch (which was only an hour or so into our time there). That was fine, because Phil and our "big kids" got to stay and play, while Ian and I cruised Downtown Disney Westside and looked in some stores. I found a statue of a giraffe that I really wanted. It only cost $3,200.00, but I figured I didn't really need it, so I resisted the impulse buy... hehehe... Who the heck pays $3200.00 for a statue? You could finance your next Disney trip with that kind of cash... Yes... I had sticker shock...

I have one pic to post, tonight, of all the cousins (minus Ian) running through Downtown Disney and almost knocking people over... it was pretty funny....

There will be much... much more to write about tomorrow! I guess you could call this an "off" day... So, why am I so exhausted?

Lisa

No comments: