Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Thursday, January 29, 2009

So Much For Frosty...

... It wasn't packing snow!

However, the kids and I did manage to roll around in the white, fluffy stuff for about 1/2 an hour this afternoon, because the temperature broke 30 degrees!

I remember really liking snow as a kid. I remember spending hours and hours just playing in it. But surely that can't be right... Didn't I get cold?

After a few snowballs in the face, everyone was ready to go inside for hot chocolate... except for Ian, but it was pretty much mandatory at that point, because he kept losing his shoes and socks... ooh... frozen little toes! Funny thing is, though, as much as I was freaking out about it, it didn't seem to bother him one bit!

Here are some pics. of our winter wonderland adventure. I think I am ready for Spring now, but you know... we always want what we don't have!

Lisa




No comments: