Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Seth!!!

Wow... 9 years ago today I gave birth to my first child. Nine... Gosh it goes fast...

Seth had a great birthday! It was sort of unconventional in that we had to do a lot of the every day kind of stuff that just makes up life, but he still had fun!

Of course, he chose to celebrate at "The Rat Place". I used to have high hopes that he would outgrow this, but I am adjusting to the fact that Chuck-E-Cheese is just a staple birthday "item" around here! This was actually preceded by funfetti cake topped with chocolate frosting and Super Mario Bros. characters with mint chocolate chip ice cream!

This is the first time that I noticed that Seth's enthusiasm was sort of subdued at present time... not that he didn't love what he got... and not that he didn't rake it in... because he did... on both accounts. But he was thankful in a more mature, nine year old sort of way!

Here are the b-day pics. of my growing up way too fast kid, who will always be my baby:





Lisa

No comments: