Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Let's Talk About Tacos...

... because, ya know, getting my family's taco orders straight is one of my super powers...

Tonight, the seven of us managed to eat seven different varieties of tacos.  I kid you not.  Here is the photographic evidence:

Seth's Meat Only Tacos (taco meat and pepperoni):

Ian (taco meat, re-fried beans, and cheese):

Caleb (taco meat, re-fried beans, cheese, and pepperoni):

And then, if you want to throw something really fun into the mix,
Grace's combination plate...
(a hard taco with 
taco meat, re-fried beans, cheese, pepperoni, and sour cream
and a soft taco, as well): 

Miah will just go with the soft taco, cut into pieces
(re-fried beans and cheese, with sour cream on the side for dipping):


And man, at this point I'm beat,
so I'll just have mine like Miah's,
except smothered in the sour cream:

 And then there's Phil...
He'd like his with taco meat, peperroni, and multiple kinds of cheese...
melted in the toaster oven:

I was just about ready to declare myself the coolest mom ever until I remembered that no one in this family eats vegetables of any kind on their tacos...  I guess I'll have to keep trying for that coolest mom ever thing...

But seriously...  you should see what we produce on spaghetti night...  And baked potato night?  I have a list that I follow to get the toppings right...

L.

PS  It's been a little slow, today, in the "fun stuff of which to take pictures" department...

No comments: