Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Haircuts...

3/5 kids are looking ready for summer around here!  I never cut hair before big events, even though the truth is I have only had one or two really disastrous hair cutting moments (I think one of those was the summer all the boys were close to bald for the first few weeks)...

But really, I can't be that bad, because Grace actually came to me, this morning, and asked me to cut her hair.  I figured I'd take care of Caleb and Ian while I was at it.  Seth won't let me near him, today...  I think he's the only one who remembers that bald summer...  And Miah doesn't have enough hair to cut, so she's safe.  Speaking of which, I am desperate for that girl to grow enough hair for pigtails...

Here's the new looks (I probably should have done before and after pics to adequately express how much hair hit the trash can at this house today...  It was a whole lot):



L.

No comments: