Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Monday, November 4, 2013

And the Girls' Rooms...

... are unpacked!

This was no easy task, and I'm struggling with lack of space, among other things, today.  I finally just shoved half of Grace's stuff into the garage.  She was pretty understanding.  I would imagine that had something to do with the fact that I had just moved her bed, from the garage, by myself.  For anyone who thought it wouldn't fit... it fits! 

I think I got pretty spoiled owning my dream house for the past six years.  Even though I know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that God was preparing me for this very house (the closest house possible to the place where I felt compelled to come home), I am having a difficult time adjusting to renting, even "short term".  It's OK.  I'll get over it.  First world problems...

Grace's Room:


Miah's Room:


 L.

No comments: