Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Friday, October 27, 2006

Is it December yet? Hehehe...

Friday, 27 October 2006

  • Before you read this post...  Is anyone else having trouble with xanga not allowing apostrophes?  What a pain.  This post will be contractionless...

    Yesterday... ahhh... signigificant date.   If I knew, five years ago, what I know now...  I still would have said, "yes".

    Have been thinking lately of some things I miss...  Right now these top the list:
         "So...  How did it go?"
         Gas station stops for fudge brownies and cherry 7Up
         Driving the kids to sleep

    In news this morning... 

    Our Pumpkin Patch trip was cancelled, and the kids were really dissapointed, so we are having a "Halloween Party" this afternoon, instead!  We are going to paint pumpkins (I am sick of being the ONLY one in this family who is willing to remove pumpkin goop year after year), Color Halloween pictures, and eat Halloween fruit snacks.  We were going to watch "Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin", but I could not find it.  There may still be hope that "Daddy" will find it and bring it home after work!  Come back later for pics.

    I woke up with a monster nosebleed (pregnancy induced, I am sure).  Unfortunately, I sucked some of the blood up, before I realized it, and now I will probably be spitting blood for the next hour.  Oh... gross...

    The Tigers are now behind in the series 3-1.  So, we need a seven game series and three wins in a row!  That is not impossible with our awesome starting pitching... assuming they come with their best stuff (and without pine tar... hehehe).  However, we do need the bats to come alive, and our bullpen is scary, as of late...

    I am getting ready to watch Curious George and Clifford now.  I hope this is a laid back day!  I could use one.

    Lisa

No comments: