Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wednesday, 25 October 2006


  • I may begin the remainder of my entries until the baby is born with, "Is it December yet?"

    Wow...  did I ever get grilled today.  Seth is suddenly extremely interested in how the baby is going to get out.  I am thankful that he is not too interested yet in how the baby got in.  I explained in the least graphic way possible, and he seemed OK with that.  Grace, however, informed me that she is NEVER going to have a baby.  Then Seth wondered, "Does it hurt?"  I was glad that my labor and delivery with him were extrememly easy, because I was able to truthfully tell him that it hardly hurt at all when he was born.  Thankfully, again, he didn't ask about Caleb's birth.

    Then the subject changed, and the kids went on to discuss all the names they like for the baby.  They are hilarious!

    I have to share the conversation of yesterday, as well:
    Grace (nearly panicked): "Mommy, why are you passing Wal-Mart"
    Me: "Because we don't need to go there."
    Grace (extrememly irritated): "But I want to go there!"

    I guess that's what I get for dragging her to Wal-Mart three times in a week...

    Lisa

No comments: