Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Monday, December 18, 2006

Eight...

  • Today has been fun. I think I finally started... uh... nesting a couple of days ago, so this house is about as clean as it's gonna get... That left me free to play with the kids a whole bunch! I taught them how to make paper chains, which was a blast. Even Caleb got into it. I am hoping to teach them how to make paper snowflakes this week, as well... except... I forget how to make them... A little help... At any rate, although I consider myself somewhat artistic, I have never been a very good paper snowflake maker, so we'll see how that goes!

    Now... If only Phil could get off early so we could finish our Christmas shopping!!!

    Lisa

    Comments (2)

    • abbet1213

      snowflakes are pretty easy, but if I were you I would practice a little before you show them. haha Your family christmas picture is cute. I love the whole christmas theme for your background too.

      I hope you get to go shopping before its too late. It's sad for me this christmas because money is tight, but my family understands, I just like to be able to give more than I recieve, its just my thing. I hope you guys have a wonerful christmas I know I can't wait to spend time with my family and eat some great goodies. hehe

      well, I will talk to you later. God Bless, abbe

    • pomohoro1212
      SEVEN!

      I'm tired.......

No comments: