Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Monday, December 11, 2006

Sunday Swim...

Yesterday's quote of the day, from Caleb, "You're are not a chick, Mommy!" Hehehe... uh... thanks.

I had such a nice Sunday! I think the highlight was taking Seth to the Y, where we swam for over an hour... Well, if you can call it swimming. Actually, we spent most of our time in the small pool, and I pretty much just sat there. The water was super warm, and it felt great. There were tons of kids there, and a few parents, but I was the only one over age ten or so in the pool. It gave new meaning to being a big fish in a little pond. Truthfully, it was more like being a whale in a sink, but I'm glad I got in anyway, because first of all, it was super fun to play with Seth and have some special time with just him, second, I don't like to spend a whole lot of time in my lovely maternity wear tankini in public unless submerged in water, and third, being weightless for a while is simply wonderful... hehehe...

After our swim, we decided to go walk on the track. I think the days of walking a mile are over until after our newest addition arrives. I am simply too tired at this point. I did walk 1/2 a mile, though. It's still good exercise. I am slightly embarrassed to admit that Seth lapped me at some point. He is quite proud!

Then we did some shopping, and I made a GREAT find! I can eat just as many Hershey's Nuggets as I can pieces of sugar free candy! Clearly, I bought some, and counting carbs. became a little less painful!!!

I finished up my semester last week and am just waiting for final grades now. Seth and Grace will finish up this week, and they are SO excited about Christmas break! Phil finishes this week, as well, and I think he's probably just as excited as the kids!

On with my Monday...

Lisa

No comments: