Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Seven...

  • And, yes, I believe the Christmas shopping is finally done... well... almost. It seems like there is always one person every year who makes it hard! However, the Christmas shopping for the kids and Phil is definately done, so I am very thankful for that. Although I LOVE giving gifts, I do not always enjoy shopping for them... or wrapping them... but that is another project for another day... probably tomorrow...

    Today's appt. went well! I am so excited to be done with that part of this pregnancy and looking forward to actually welcoming "Baby" to the world soon. By the way... He does have a name now, but you will have to continue to wait patiently... ahem... for a few more days for that to be revealed!

    Had another decent day, although I am getting awfully tired at this point.

    Haven't mentioned it in a while, but did you know that God is really, really good?

    Lisa

    Comments (1)

No comments: