Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The Feast At "The B's" Is History...




  • Can't say any records were broken... at least not by me (ask Phil for more details)... but I sure enjoyed the pizza! Well, actually, I don't think I even tasted the first several pieces... just inhaled them. The rest was good, though. The grand total came to 3 breadsticks and 9 pieces of pizza... I probably could have gone on, but enough is enough, right?

    It's funny, but to tell you the truth, I think my eating habits have been changed forever by this crazy experience. Other than chocolate (which I am still hopelessly addicted to...) I don't really want a whole lot of empty carbs. anymore. Can't say I'm disappointed that I can eat the good ones again... oatmeal and spaghetti are going to be on the menu a lot... but I can do without the rest now, for the most part.

    Now... if only I could get back into my exercise routine...

    Lisa

No comments: