Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Am A Tempermental Artist...

... Hope that title packs all the punch it's supposed to!

I honestly think I would be happy if I quit school right now and spent all of my "spare" time (ahem... yeah, well that after the kids are asleep time, anyway) learning to play instruments, writing music, writing books, taking photographs, and pulling plugs on monitors and sound systems that make me feel cranky...

The only real problem with that is that my profile will likely forever proclaim that I am a starving artist if I do this...

I am going to lose my mind if I don't produce something worthwhile soon, though, and I think that people are starting to see my wrath on this matter...

I have a headache...

And so, I ramble on once again...

Lisa

No comments: