Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Thursday, February 14, 2008

That Last Post Was Funny, Until...

... I realized it wasn't washable marker!

After a brief moment of panic, I remembered Judy Neer, who once told me that toothpaste removes permanent marker. Now, it wasn't exactly permanent marker, but it also wasn't "washable"... kind of an in-between thing. You know, the markers that you are supposed to save for kids who are at least over age 5!

Well, anyway...

About 1/2 a tube of toothpaste later, I have a child whose face is clean and whose left hand has only traces of pastel green...

My hands are tingly and we both smell like a mixture of cinnamon and watermelon... perhaps mixed with dirt? Lovely...

This brings me to another interesting thought... not deep... just interesting...

Phil's mom gave us a lifetime supply of Crest Pro-Health toothpaste awhile back, because she bought a bunch of it and ended up hating it. I, of course, said that I'm not picky and took it. I generally take free stuff. Well, there's "not picky" and then there's "capable of brushing your teeth with dirt". The stuff was disgusting! Thanks Mom!

At any rate, at least I've found a use for it. I will keep the supply on hand, just in case anyone else feels the need to tattoo a large percentage of their body with colorful markers...

Lisa

No comments: