Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Click Here If You're An Idiot...

... This is just worth posting.

I am thinking about ordering pizza. I like to order pizza a lot more than I used to, because now I can order it on-line. I am not a phone person, and I have never liked calling to order pizza. I don't know why. I am just weird like that. As a side note (as if this whole paragraph isn't a side note already), I do not mind calling to order Chinese. This is primarily because I am on a first name basis with the people who own the Chinese restaurant. They already know what I want, and I feel as if they are my friends. At any rate, back to pizza. Now I can click the mouse a few times, actually look at a virtual picture of my pizza, and watch the progress as it is being made, enabling me to know exactly when I need to send Phil out the door to pick it up in order to assure a fresh, hot, yummy dinner!

But anyway... this post was really not supposed to be about my bizarre take-out ordering habits...

Here's the thing. When you go to order your pizza on-line, you have to enter your address... which makes sense, right? But under the fields where you enter your address, there is a place where you can click if (get this) you don't know your zip code! What?

Half the teenagers who come through our doors don't know their addresses, telephone numbers, birth dates, or how to spell their last names. I have even met a few who can't remember how old they are. What is the world coming to?

Lisa

No comments: