Happiest Place on Earth

Happiest Place on Earth

Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break, Trip #2...

... Indy Zoo

I have waited so long to blog this one, that the story has lost some of it's outrageous humor... in my opinion...

Let's say that I am not real good at navigating in Indy...

Let's say that I was so desperate to get out of the house that I took my four kids plus another one to the zoo in the pouring rain...

But ya know... It made for a good day...

At one point, a poncho clad woman with a small army of kids around her pointed in our direction and said, "See, that lady's here with five kids. I'm not crazy!" I responded by yellin' back to her, "That doesn't necessarily mean you're not crazy!" I smiled. I don't think she did...

The highlight of my day was gettin' to see the baby bears...

Beyond that, well... a pic's. worth more words than I can actually remember about the trip at this point:

Lisa

No comments: